Advising and Registration:
Credit for Prior Learning
Take advantage of our Free Credit Evaluation to find out if previous college courses, professional development, and career experience can earn you college credit.
Students can earn up to 30 credits toward an associate degree or up to 90 credits toward a bachelor's degree through any combination of transfer credits, credit by examination, work experience, or portfolio assessment.
Students can earn credit for prior learning in the following ways:
- Transfer credits from another college
- Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Educational Support (DANTES)
- Credit by Examination
- Credit for Work Experience
- IT Certifications
- Portfolio Assessment
Peirce College reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept, award, or deny credits for prior learning.
Contact an Enrollment Representative for more information: