Make the most of your existing college credits by completing your bachelor's degree at Peirce College.
If you are currently working toward or have already earned an associate degree, take the next step in your education by transferring to Peirce for your bachelor's degree. Our enrollment representatives will work with you to maximize your transfer credits and map your path to degree completion. Click here to connect with a Peirce Enrollment Representative, and learn how you can transfer up to 90 credits toward your bachelor's.
Here's why so many community college students choose Peirce to achieve their educational goals.
FAST, FLEXIBLE & FRIENDLY
We understand the demands on your time. Through our accelerated, accredited degree programs in Business, Healthcare, Information Technology or Paralegal Studies, and Degree Completion program - offered online or on our Center City Philadelphia campus - Peirce provides the flexibility and convenience you need. Our knowledgeable faculty and comprehensive student services will also guide you through your transition and help you through graduation, and beyond.
With renewable scholarships valued at up to $10,000 per academic year, we will help you navigate the financial aid process to minimize your costs. In fact, if you've earned 30 credits toward your degree or graduated from community college, you may be eligible for the following opportunities:
- Community College Scholarship
A renewable award of up to $3,000 per academic year for community college graduates with at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Dual Admissions Program
An award of up to $3,000, per academic year, toward a Peirce education for community college graduates who've previously enrolled in their colleges' Dual Admit Program with Peirce.
- Scholarship Competition
Offered annually in our Business, Healthcare, Information Technology and Paralegal Studies Programs; earn up to $10,000 per academic year in each program!
Our academic partnerships allow your credits to transfer smoothly to a Peirce bachelor's program. Learn how to transition with ease from our partner institutions below:
- Baltimore City Community College
- Bergen County Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Bucks County Community College
- Burlington County College
- Camden County College
- Center for Advanced Legal Studies
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Delaware Technical and Community College
- Harcum College
- Harper College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- ITT Technical Institute
- Ivy Bridge College of Tiffin University
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Manor College
- Mercer County College
- Middlesex County College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology