Application for Graduation
The June graduation application deadline has passed. If you have missed this deadline and believe that you will complete all of your coursework by May 16, 2009, please contact your Academic Advisor immediately. Please note, failure to submit your graduation application on time, prevents a timely review of your final courses.
- If you have earned 45 credits (AS) or 90 credits (BS), submit an Application for Graduation form to Enrollment Services. If you are uncertain about your eligibility for graduation, please contact your Program Advisor. If you are unsure how to contact your Program Advisor, call the Program Advising Center at 888.467.3472, ext. 9177.
- Successfully complete all required courses.
- Satisfy all outstanding financial obligations to the College. If you have questions about your account balance, please contact the Business Office at 888.467.3472, ext. 9600.
- Return all books and periodicals to the Library.
- Submit any critical documents (e.g. previous college transcripts) to Enrollment Services. If you have questions, please contact the Manager of Enrollment Services at 888.467.3472, ext. 9236.
- Complete a Financial Aid Exit Interview if you received financial aid during your time as a student at Peirce. This may be accomplished online at www.pheaa.org. This is a federally mandated requirement. If you do not complete this Financial Aid Exit Interview, you will not be permitted to graduate.
All students will be charged a graduation fee of $75.00. This fee helps subsidize the cost of your diploma and cover, transcripts sent with the diploma, and postage associated with the mailing. The graduation fee is not a participation fee; all students must pay this fee in order to receive their diploma.
Please be advised that your diploma will not be released if we have not received your high school transcript or GED scores, or you have not fulfilled your financial obligations to the College.
Payments can be made in person at the Business Office (located on the lower level of College Hall), via phone by credit card or check-by-phone by calling 888.467.3472, ext. 9600, or by mailing it directly to Peirce College, Business Office, at 1420 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA 19102. If you have any questions regarding your account, please call 888.467.3472, ext. 9600.