Tags: WCAE

Student Services:


Academic Counseling

The Walker Center for Academic Excellence offers academic counseling to all Peirce students. Counselors will help students identify academic goals, develop an Individual Education Plan (IEP), and discuss academic or personal challenges, including time management, stress, and study skills.

We encourage students placed on academic probation or facing academic difficulties to work with a counselor to develop an IEP.

To make an appointment with a counselor, contact the Walker Center at 888.467.3472, x9202 or

Career Counseling

Visit Career Development Services for information on Career Counseling. To make an appointment, contact the Walker Center at 888.467.3472, x9251 or