Guided Peirce Services
The GPS Team
The GPS Team will help you find your way!
You don't have to navigate the college experience on your own. Adjusting to college life can be difficult, especially if you're balancing family and work. GPS is here to connect you with all of Peirce's support services, and will help you understand how to use them to your benefit.
This dedicated team of experts is available to all Peirce students from enrollment to graduation. A single phone call or email will connect you to all of your non-academic needs.
The GPS team is not responsible for academic advising, career development counseling, tutoring, or resolving academic or financial issues, but they will help students find these resources. See below for a complete list of services provided by the GPS Team.
GPS Team Services:
- Answers to any non-academic questions
- Assistance with any non-academic needs, policies or issues
- Assistance with registration and schedule adjustments
- Assembling paperwork for financial aid, tuition reimbursement and scholarships
- Navigating the student portal and e-course companion
- Ordering books
- Setting up a Peirce email address
- Gaining a Peirce student ID
- How to tap into the many resources at Peirce including:
- Career Development Services
- Walker Center membership
- FYI (First Year Initiative) membership
- Student Association membership
|GPS Team Contact Information:
Phone: 1.888.467.3472 ext. 9026
|GPS Team Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 10:30AM-7:00PM
Friday – Saturday: 8:30AM-5:00PM