How to Apply
Peirce College makes it easy to apply and enroll in classes. You can apply now and be in classes in less than a month. Courses start every month.
Our Secure Online Application process takes less than five minutes. Many applicants receive an admission decision within two business days.
Applicants must submit the following documents:
- A completed application for admission with the $50 application fee.
- An official transcript documenting high school graduation or a copy of the GED or state equivalency diploma and scores.
- Official college transcripts for transfer evaluation if you have previously attended college.
- The non-refundable application fee of $50 is valid for one year.
- Applicants who apply online will need a valid credit card or checking account to complete the application.
- Students who have completed the admission process, but who have not yet submitted all required supporting documents will be considered to be non-matriculated.
- Non-matriculated students may enroll for up to 15 credits.
- Students will be notified about final acceptance into a matriculated program after review of all official documents.
Please read about our Placement Test for English and mathematics assessment.