GRADUATE SCHOLARS PROGRAM
Now you can take graduate-level courses before you graduate from your undergraduate program.
Graduate Scholars program details:
- Stay ahead of the crowd. Earn up to six credits toward your master’s degree while you’re still an undergrad.*
- Save money. Graduate Scholars classes are offered at the undergraduate tuition rate.
- Reserve your place. After successful completion of the program, Graduate Scholars are automatically enrolled into the MSOLM program.
*Depending on program elective offerings, graduate credits may also count toward your undergraduate degree.
Courses offered are OLM 501 – Foundations of Contemporary Leadership Theory & Practice, and OLM 503 – Applied Research Methods. More information about these courses can be found here.
Graduate Scholars program admissions requirements:
- Current Peirce students with a GPA of 3.25 or above
- Complete at least 90 credits toward bachelor’s degree
- Complete the Graduate Admissions process, including application, two recommendations from Peirce faculty, personal statement, and paid application fee
- Must meet graduate-level expectations while enrolled in program (must receive a grade of ‘B’ or higher to earn graduate credit)