Recognized by employers as the premier credential for paralegal education, the Peirce Paralegal Studies degree positions Peirce graduates for career success in major law firms, corporate offices, business, government, industry or as a foundation for law school.
Whether you are currently working in a law office or looking to embark on an exciting path to the field of law, Peirce Paralegal Studies is the program for you. Peirce offers associate, bachelor's and post-bachelor's credentials in Paralegal Studies.
Driven by a dedicated faculty who practice law, the Peirce Paralegal Studies Program provides:
- Strong 14-week foundation-level courses
- Accelerated seven-week courses for the balance of the degree program
- Ties to the legal community, for networking opportunities and job placement
- A vibrant student association for networking, skill-building and support
- Professional connections at local, regional and national paralegal and bar associations
Enroll at Peirce to become one of the next generations of paralegal professionals and build a career that will make a difference in the lives of others.
For more information about our certificate graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please click here.
- What is a Paralegal?
- Paralegal Studies Goals & Objectives
- Paralegal Studies Online
- Business Law
- Paralegal Studies Alumni Testimonials
- Faculty Contact Information