Our increasingly technology-driven workplace requires more skilled employees to maintain a competitive position in the global economy. Adult workers need new skills and credentials to compete in a rapid, radically changing marketplace.
As part of our commitment to workforce development, Peirce College has partnered with over 20 corporations in the Philadelphia region and across the United States.
Please find a list of some current corporate partners in the navigation column to the right.
Key benefits to corporate partners and their employees include:
- Accelerated format, leading to faster degree completion
- Courses offered on campus and online
- Skills development
- Practical outcomes-based curricula
- Customized course content, where appropriate
- Credit for prior learning
- Articulation with corporate training programs
- Generous scholarship opportunities
If you are an employee of a company and wish to discuss partnership opportunities with Peirce College, please contact our Program Manager, Corporate Partnerships at 1.888.467.3472, ext. 9375.