Philadelphia Gas Works
Peirce College is delighted to be a member of the Philadelphia Gas Works Education Alliance and to provide an exceptional education package to PGW employees. Peirce College will discount its tuition rate for PGW employees, their spouses, and dependents who meet all requirements for admission to Peirce and who enroll in a degree program at Peirce.
Peirce offers convenience:
- accelerated bachelor's and associate degree programs in
- two interchangeable ways to study: On Campus, in Center City, Philadelphia and Online through web-based distance learning
- no geographic limitations and flexible schedules
- courses that that run for eight weeks
Peirce offers affordability:
- generous tuition discount on our affordable private college tuition rate
- numerous grant and scholarship opportunities including annual scholarship competition, where new and transfer students compete for substantial awards, including several that fund full tuition costs
- no application fee for Philadelphia Gas Works employees, a savings of $50
Peirce offers support:
- leading-edge technology and faculty with real-world experience
- student-friendly support services and technological features including SMARTHINKING online tutoring, web-based workshops, academic enrichment programs, and online group meetings and discussions
- a superior online library with vast collections of e-books, full-text periodicals, and research databases with library support available via telephone, email, and online
- career development services to work with you to develop the skills and abilities you need to advance your personal and professional growth and become academically prepared and equipped with the latest business skills to meet employers' need for talent.
Peirce offers professional development:
- professional organizations: Delta Mu Delta, an honor society for business students; Chi Alpha Epsilon, an honor society for students who are members of the Walker Center for Academic Excellence; and Lambda Epsilon Chi (LEX), an honor society for paralegal students.
- Student Associations:
- Peirce Accounting Student Association (PASA)
- Criminal Justice Student Association (CJSA)
- The Health Programs Student Association (HPSA)
- Information Technology Student Association (ITSA)
- Paralegal (PLG) Student Association
- Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE)
- cultural and professional development events including a Business Administration Leadership Conference, a visit to the Constitution Center in Philadelphia, and a trip to the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
To take advantage of the Philadelphia Gas Works agreement with Peirce College, click here or call 1-888.467.3472, ext. 9203.