Peirce College is delighted to provide an exceptional education package to Yellowbook employees. Peirce College will discount its tuition rate for Yellowbook employees, their spouses, and dependents who meet all requirements for admission to Peirce and who enroll in a degree program at Peirce.
Peirce offers convenience:
- accelerated bachelor's and associate degree programs in Business Administration, Information Technology, and Paralegal Studies
- three interchangeable ways to study: On Campus, in Center City, Philadelphia; On Site at corporate and community locations throughout the region; and Online through web-based distance learning
- no geographic limitations and flexible schedules
- courses that start each month and run for seven weeks
Peirce offers affordability:
- generous tuition discount on our affordable private college tuition rate
- numerous grant and scholarship opportunities including semi-annual scholarship competitions, where new and transfer students compete for substantial awards, including several that fund full tuition costs
- no application fee for Yellowbook employees, a savings of $50
Peirce offers support:
- leading-edge technology and faculty with real-world experience
- student-friendly support services and technological features including SMARTHINKING online tutoring, web-based workshops, academic enrichment programs, and online group meetings and discussions
- a superior online library with vast collections of e-books, full-text periodicals, and research databases with library support available via telephone, email, and online
Peirce offers professional development:
- professional organizations: Delta Mu Delta, an honor society for business students; Chi Alpha Epsilon, an honor society for students who are members of the Walker Center for Academic Excellence; and the Paralegal Student Association
- cultural and professional development events including a Business Administration Leadership Conference, a visit to the Constitution Center in Philadelphia, and a trip to the Supreme Court in Washington, D.C.
To take advantage of the Yellowbook agreement with Peirce College, click here or call 1-888.467.3472, ext. 9203.