Returning Students and Alumni
If you attended Peirce College in the past and are interested in returning, follow these guidelines:
- Students who have not enrolled in courses for a full calendar year may apply for re-admittance by completing and submitting the Student Application Form, along with the payment of a $50 non-refundable application fee. The College will review the application and decide whether re-admittance is appropriate.
- Students who have been academically dismissed may request reinstatement by writing to the Dean of Students after one year of dismissal.
- Students who have been academically dismissed are restricted to no more than one re-admittance.
- Students who apply for re-admittance must meet all current Peirce College entrance requirements.
- Readmitted students return to the College under the most current degree program requirements and College policies.
- Technical courses, such as computer courses, will be applied toward a student's degree program requirements only if the courses are not more than three years old. Technology courses more than three years old will be reviewed by the Faculty Chair, Information Technology to see if credit will be granted.
- At the discretion of the College, general education, business, and legal courses will be applied toward a re-admitted student's degree program requirements regardless of when they were taken.