Located on Pine Street just off the Avenue of the Arts in Center City Philadelphia, Peirce College's historic campus is an ideal setting for corporate events. Each area of our newly renovated facilities offers a unique setting for your meeting and training needs.
Available spaces include: banquet rooms for groups of up to 96 people, meeting rooms for groups of up to 150; and classrooms/training rooms for groups of up to 70. We also offer two open atriums, and an attractive outdoor, secured courtyard for receptions. All rooms are ADA-accessible and equipped with state-of-the-art technology services and support.
The following services are included in the cost of your rental:
- Event Coordinator
- I.T. Technical Support personnel
- Set-up and breakdown of equipment
- Easels, flipcharts and whiteboards
- Projection Systems
- Podiums with Internet
- High Speed Wired & Wireless Internet
- Wireless PA System
The following conference and event services are available at an additional cost:
- Catering: A full range of services are available from beverages and snacks to formal banquets
- Technology: Laptops, Desktops & Printers and advanced I.T. support
For availability and pricing, or to schedule a tour of Peirce College's facilities, please contact Vito Chimenti, Chief Auxiliary Services Officer at 888.467.3472, ext. 7368 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.