A Note from Reggie Waller, President, Alumni Association
Hello! I hope this message finds you well and that you are enjoying the final weeks of summer 2014. It is with great excitement and enthusiasm that I begin my term as President of the Alumni Association. I would like to thank the Alumni Board of Directors for their vote of confidence in selecting me for this position, and I look forward to providing outstanding leadership for our college during my term.
Recently, I had the chance to spend a day on campus with Jim Mergiotti and members of the College’s senior leadership. Jim shared his vision for Peirce and discussed his plans on how to best position us for continued success. I look forward to working with the Alumni Board on how we can best serve the College and our students, and build an alumni program that is of benefit and relevance to our graduates.
Please let me know if you have any thoughts or ideas about how we can strengthen the Alumni Association, as well as increase the impact of Peirce in your personal and professional networks. Best wishes and I look forward to having the opportunity of meeting you soon. Thank you for your continued support.
Reggie Waller '04
The Peirce Alumni Association keeps its members connected to the College through benefits, services, events, and learning opportunities.
The Board of Directors is the Alumni Association's governing body and works with the College's administration to develop the relationship alumni have with one another and with the College. The Board is led by a President, Vice President and Secretary. Board members can serve up to two (2) consecutive two-year terms; elections are held annually in the spring.
Association programs include:
- Admissions programs involve alumni in identifying and recruiting potential students, sharing information about and communicating enthusiasm for their Peirce experience within the communities they live and work.
- Career Development Services assists alumni and current students with career guidance, networking, mentorship and accessing work opportunities.
- Outreach opportunities take advantage of print, electronic and social media to give Peirce alumni the information they need to be better connected to their fellow alumni and to the College.
- Chapters will promote connections among alumni through the lens of the academic program in which they participated, professional area in which they work, geographic area in which they live or other related affinities like Greek affiliation, athletics or social activity.
- Awards will be presented by the Association to individuals whose service to the College and community reflect the very best qualities gained through their Peirce education.