The purpose of this award is to provide scholarship support to students majoring in accounting who have completed 60 credit hours or more toward their degree and have demonstrated good citizenship.
Award: Annual award of up to $500
- Be a Peirce College undergraduate student
- Have selected courses for the 2017-2018 school year
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Submit a completed application by August 1, 2017 to the Scholarship Application website. Send the following recommendations and essay to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide two (2) letters of recommendation evidencing good citizenship from a faculty member, community leader and/or employer
- Complete a one-page typed Scholarship Essay responding to the following topic:
- What are your educational goals and how will a degree in accounting help you to achieve them?
Students awarded the scholarship are required* to write a thank-you letter to the donor within three weeks of receiving the scholarship. Additional information about this will be communicated to the student once the scholarship has been awarded.
*Failure to do so may result in the loss of the scholarship.
Deadline: August 1, 2017