Paralegal Studies Scholarship
The Chester County Paralegal Association (CCPA) awards a $1,000 external scholarship to one qualifying Paralegal Studies student. The Chester County Paralegal Association was founded in 1992 to promote and maintain high standards and good ethics in the paralegal profession. It provides a forum for the exchange of information relevant to the profession and enhances the role paralegals play in the legal community while encouraging them to continue their educations.
- Must be enrolled in Peirce College's Paralegal Studies program
- Submit an essay a maximum of two pages in length
- Why do you want to obtain a Paralegal degree or certificate? What do you plan to do with your education? What is your level of community and association involvement? And are there any unusual or family circumstances that have inspired you to pursue a career as a paralegal?
- Essays will be judged on length, formatting, spelling, grammar, content and professionalism.
- Complete and submit the Contact Information and Certification of Attendance Form
- Please note that the form contains the address to which you should submit it.
- Optional: Submit a letter of recommendation on official letterhead. The letter should be related to your involvement in a recent community service event.
Please note that this scholarship is offered by an outside body, the Chester County Paralegal Association, not Peirce College itself. All questions and concerns should therefore be directed to the Chester County Paralegal Association.
In order to be considered for the scholarship award, you must meet all of the criteria. The winner of the CCPA Paralegal Scholarship will be notified in January. This scholarship is offered independently of Peirce College by the CCPA. For questions, please contact Scholarship Committee Chairperson Maureen O'Hara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: August 1, 2017