Award: Full tuition and fees for a Peirce College degree
The recipient of the scholarship will receive full tuition and fees for up to ten (10) classes per academic year, for a total of 40 three-credit courses plus the required 1-credit orientation class.
- Peirce College undergraduate student
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year
- Maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher*
- Must be an active member in good standing of the National Guard or spouse of an active Guard Member from one of the following states: Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Maryland or Virginia.
- Spouses of Active National Guard Members must include National Guard Member information.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the National Guard spouse if applicable and the Education Service Officer.
At least one of the five student scholarships will always be awarded to a Pennsylvania Guard Member or spouse. Incomplete applications will NOT be considered.
- Submit Scholarship Essay titled “My Career Aspirations and Reasons for Pursuing a Degree at Peirce College,” addressing the following questions:
- Why Peirce College?
- Why are you interested in pursuing your degree?
- How do you believe a degree will help you succeed in your career?
- See Scholarship Essay format above.
- Submit Application
The scholarship will be awarded unconditionally for the first year of study. Thereafter, the scholarship is renewable for each subsequent year of studies if the recipient remains in good standing. "Good standing" means maintaining a GPA of 3.0 or higher and remaining an active member/spouse of the National Guard.
The scholarship will become null and void if the recipient exits the College for a full calendar year.
For more information, please complete our National Guard webform or contact the Peirce Admissions Office at 888.467.3472, ext. 9000.