Transfer Students

Advising and Registration:

Transfer Students

Peirce College welcomes students who wish to transfer credits from other institutions.

To help you get started, we suggest you read the information at the following links:

Transfer students applying for financial aid should change the school code on the FAFSA form. The Peirce College school code is 003309.

For more information, contact an Enrollment Specialist:

1.888.467.3472, ext. 9000
Fax: 215-893-4347