Military Students FAQs

Here at Peirce College, we strive to be a better military-friendly college. If you don’t find an answer to your question below, contact our Military Academic Support Team. We are dedicated to helping our military students succeed!

How do I apply for Military Benefits?

You can apply for benefits on the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs website. You’ll find a simple set of instruction to follow and contact information if you need help.

Is Peirce accredited?

Peirce College is accredited through the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Some of our degree programs are also accredited by various organizations on an individual basis. Visit our Accreditation page for detailed information.

Are there benefits for military spouses and family members?

Military spouses and dependents may also be eligible for military-specific scholarships. You can contact an Enrollment Specialist at 888.467.3472, ext. 9000 for more information.

Does my military experience count as college credit?

Your military experience will be evaluated for college credit. Additional ways of receiving college credit can be found on our Credit for Prior Learning page. Military students can contact an Enrollment Specialist at 1.888.467.3472, ext. 9000 for more information.

Does Peirce offer online classes?

Being a military-friendly college, nearly all of our degree programs are offered online as well as on our Philadelphia campus. Many of our military students choose to combine on-campus classes with online classes.

Can I get my transcript reviewed before I apply?

Our Enrollment Specialists are always happy to give you an unofficial review of your credits before you complete your application. You can submit your transcripts at any time. Contact an Enrollment Specialist at 888.467.3472, ext. 9000 for more information.

Is Peirce an SOC college?

Peirce has shown its commitment to the military student by being a long-standing member of Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC).

Can I apply for financial aid?

Yes, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Include the Peirce school code: 003309. Contact the Student Financial Services Department 215.670.9600 or

What is your Readmission Policy?

Peirce College's readmission policy aligns with provisions for Service members provided in Chapter 3 of Volume 2 of the Federal Student Aid Handbook. Peirce College will promptly readmit a service member with the same academic status they had when they last attended. This readmission policy applies to any student who cannot attend school due to military service. For more information regarding Peirce College's readmission requirements for Service members please refer to the US Department of Education's website at
Request Information Image

Looking For Program-
Specific Information?