Sending Peirce Your Transfer Credit

Submitting Your Transcripts

At Peirce College, you can submit transfer credits from a variety sources that can be applied as credit to our degree programs.

Credit for Previously Completed College Courses

Order your official transcripts from the following sources, and have them sent directly to Peirce College:

Electronic transcripts should be sent to

Paper transcripts should be sent to:

Peirce College
Office of the Registrar
1608 Walnut Street, Suite 1900
Philadelphia, PA 19103

Credit for CLEP® Exams

Order your official test scores via the CLEP® website and have them sent directly to Peirce College.

Credit for Professional Training

Peirce College awards credit for professional training that has been evaluated by the American Council

on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT). To order your ACE transcripts,

create an account with the ACE Registry and Transcript system, which will send us your transcripts.

Credit for Military Training

Submit official copies of your Joint Service Transcript (JST) or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript.

Questions?  Contact the Office of Admissions at or 215.670.9214.

Request Information Image

Looking For Program-
Specific Information?