High School Partner Agreements
One of the major objectives of these partner agreements is to improve curriculum articulation between high schools and Peirce College – this means, as a Peirce student, you could be granted college credit for competencies you master at the high school level. See the list of our current high school agreements below, and contact an admissions representative today for more information!
Current Partner High Schools:
- Achievement House Cyber Charter School
- Bucks County Technical High School
- Boys Latin of Philadelphia Charter School
- Creative Learning Academy
- Delaware Valley Charter High School
- El Centro De Estudiantes
- Father Judge
- Franklin Towne Charter High School
- Gloucester County Institute of Technology (GCIT)
- Maritime Academy Charter School
- Mastery Charter Schools
- Math, Science & Technology Community Charter School
- Saints John Neumann-Maria Goretti Catholic High School
- Philadelphia Charter School
- World Communications Charter School
- YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
Community College Agreements
You can make the most of the college credit you’ve already earned by completing your bachelor’s degree at Peirce College. Our Community College Agreements are designed to make transferring credits from your associate degree simple – and you can take advantage of scholarship opportunities specific to community college transfer students. Take the next step in your education and contact an admissions representative today about how you can benefit from one of the Community College Partnerships listed below.
Current Community College Partners:
- Baltimore City Community College
- Bergen County Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Bucks County Community College
- Camden County College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Delaware Technical and Community College
- Harcum College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Manor College
- Mercer County College
- Middlesex County College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Rowan College at Burlington County
- Rowan College at Gloucester County
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
CCP Dual Admissions Agreement
Dual Admissions is a partnership between Community College of Philadelphia (CCP) and Peirce College designed to encourage CCP students to continue their education and complete a bachelor's degree. Learn more about our CCP Dual Admissions Agreement or contact Tom Tschop at 215.670.9203 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of the Arts Partnership
Peirce College and The University of the Arts have partnered to create an enhanced educational experience for students at both institutions. View the full details of this partnership or contact an admissions representative for more information.
Harcum College Partnership
Harcum College alumni and graduating students can continue their educations and attain a Peirce College bachelor's degree right at the Harcum campus in Bryn Mawr. Our Organizational Leadership and Healthcare Administration bachelor's degrees can be earned without ever leaving Harcum. View the full details of this partnership or contact an admissions representative for more information.
Dual Admissions Agreement
Peirce College's Dual Admissions Programs allow students at select partner schools the ability to earn their associate degrees and then enroll at Peirce College to complete their bachelor's degrees. Students in the Dual Admissions Program receive the following benefits:
- Substantial scholarship opportunities: up to $3,000 for full-time students and up to $1,500 for part-time students who maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher at Peirce College; renewable each year of enrollment, in addition to any federal, state, or Peirce-based aid for which the student qualifies
- $50 application fee waiver to Peirce College
- Invitations to meet faculty and Program Advisors at preview events offered at Peirce
- Access to Peirce educational facilities, including the library and computer lab
- Peirce College ID card
Interested in learning more about our Dual Admissions Programs? Contact us today.
Deliverance Evangelical Church
Peirce College's partnership with Deliverance Evangelical Church brings North Philadelphian associate degree holders an option for completing their education with a bachelor's degree right in their neighborhood. As a student, you'll earn the same Organizational Leadership bachelor's degree we confer here at our main Center City campus. The only difference is that you'll never have to leave North Philly to do it.
Interested in learning more about our degree completion program at Deliverance Evangelical Church? Click here for all the details or contact us today.