Exception occured while executing the controller. Check error logs for details.
Peirce develops partnerships with schools and other academic organizations in order to give students the best opportunities to earn their college degree. Our partners consist of high schools, community colleges, universities, as well as other organizations that share the Peirce mission of making higher education accessible and attainable. Students who attend Peirce after obtaining their high school diploma or associate degree from one of our partner schools will be given a scholarship of up to $3,000 a year to continue their studies at Peirce College.
Interested in taking advantage of one of our Academic Partnerships? Click the section links below to learn more about each partnership or contact an Admissions Representative at 1.888.467.3472, ext. 9000.
High School Partner Agreements
One of the major objectives of these partner agreements is to improve curriculum articulation between high schools and Peirce College – this means, as a Peirce student, you could be granted college credit for competencies you master at the high school level. See the list of our current high school agreements below, and contact an admissions representative today for more information!
Current Partner High Schools:
- Achievement House Cyber Charter School
- Bucks County Technical High School
- Boys Latin of Philadelphia Charter School
- Creative Learning Academy
- Delaware Valley Charter High School
- El Centro De Estudiantes
- Father Judge
- Franklin Towne Charter High School
- Gloucester County Institute of Technology (GCIT)
- Maritime Academy Charter School
- Mastery Charter Schools
- Math, Science & Technology Community Charter School
- Saints John Neumann-Maria Goretti Catholic High School
- Philadelphia Charter School
- World Communications Charter School
- YouthBuild Philadelphia Charter School
Community College Agreements
You can make the most of the college credit you’ve already earned by completing your bachelor’s degree at Peirce College. Our Community College Agreements are designed to make transferring credits from your associate degree simple – and you can take advantage of scholarship opportunities specific to community college transfer students. Take the next step in your education and contact an admissions representative today about how you can benefit from one of the Community College Partnerships listed below.
Current Community College Partners:
- Baltimore City Community College
- Bergen County Community College
- Brookdale Community College
- Bucks County Community College
- Burlington County College
- Camden County College
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Delaware Technical and Community College
- Harcum College
- Harper College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- ITT Technical Institute
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Manor College
- Mercer County College
- Middlesex County College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Raritan Valley Community College
- Pennsylvania Institute of Technology
CCP Dual Admissions Agreement
Dual Admissions is a partnership between Community College of Philadelphia (CCP) and Peirce College designed to encourage CCP students to continue their education and complete a bachelor's degree. Learn more about our CCP Dual Admissions Agreement or contact Tom Tschop at 215.670.9203 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
University of the Arts Partnership
Peirce College and The University of the Arts have partnered to create an enhanced educational experience for students at both institutions. View the full details of this partnership or contact an admissions representative for more information.
Harcum College Partnership
Harcum College alumni and graduating students can continue their educations and attain a Peirce College bachelor's degree right at the Harcum campus in Bryn Mawr. Our Integrated Leadership Studies and Healthcare Administration bachelor's degrees can be earned without ever leaving Harcum. View the full details of this partnership or contact an admissions representative for more information.
ITT Tech Transfers
Many students were sadly displaced when ITT Tech was shut down in 2016. If you're one of these students, then you need friendly transfer options to help you continue your education and finish your degree. You'll find them at Peirce College. View the full details of our ITT Tech transfer policies or contact an admissions representative for more information.
Dual Admissions Agreement
Peirce College's Dual Admissions Programs allow students at select partner schools the ability to earn their associate degrees and then enroll at Peirce College to complete their bachelor's degrees. Students in the Dual Admissions Program receive the following benefits:
- Substantial scholarship opportunities: up to $3,000 for full-time students and up to $1,500 for part-time students who maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher at Peirce College; renewable each year of enrollment, in addition to any federal, state, or Peirce-based aid for which the student qualifies
- $50 application fee waiver to Peirce College
- Invitations to meet faculty and Program Advisors at preview events offered at Peirce
- Access to Peirce educational facilities, including the library and computer lab
- Peirce College ID card
Interested in learning more about our Dual Admissions Programs? Contact us today.