Are you an international college student interested in attending school in the United States? Peirce College in Philadelphia, PA happily welcomes applications for admission from all over the globe with learners having a desire to pursue career-oriented education into our diverse student body. All of our associate, bachelor’s, master’s and certificate programs are open to international student applicants.
If you’re an international student intending to study in person at our Center City, Philadelphia campus, then you are required to complete the following steps for F1 student visa purposes:
- Submit application and $50 application fee ($100 for graduate school applicants)
- Submit your official transcript(s) from secondary school (indicating graduation) and, if applicable, university
- Have your transcripts evaluated by WES or another NACES-approved agency
- Complete Peirce’s Math and English placement exams
- Verify your English language proficiency through TOEFI, IELTS, SAT, ACT or another recognized method
- Complete a Peirce College affidavit of support verifying your ability to meet tuition and living expenses. (Peirce College does not have student housing. All international students must secure their own housing.)
Once Peirce's Admissions Team has reviewed and approved all of these items we’ll move forward with providing you with the documents you need to obtain an F1 student visa.
If you’re planning to pursue your degree or certificate from Peirce entirely online, you will most likely need to reside outside of the United States. If so, you will not need an F1 student visa, but you still must meet or exceed all academic requirements.
Have questions about our international student admission requirements? Peirce is here to give you as much help as possible with completing the detailed international enrollment procedure. Please email Kieu Tran at email@example.com or call her at 215.670.9100 for assistance with the application process.