Sending Your Transcripts to Peirce  

To award credit for your military training, professional training, prior learning and previous college course work, we need your transcripts. 

Electronic transcripts should be sent to:

Paper transcripts should be sent to:

Peirce College
Office of the Registrar
1608 Walnut Street, Suite 1900
Philadelphia, PA 19103

For Your Military Training & Transcripts
Submit official copies of your Joint Services Transcript or Community College of the Air Force transcript. 

For College Courses You Already Completed: 
Order your official transcripts from the following sources, and have them sent directly to Peirce College:

For CLEP® and DSST® Exams You Have Taken: 

Order your official test scores and have them sent directly to Peirce College.


Credit for Your Professional Training, Licenses and Certifications 
Peirce College awards credit for professional training that has been evaluated by the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service (ACE CREDIT) and the National College Credit Recommendation Service (NCCRS).  

Learn more about ordering your ACE transcripts.

Learn more about the NCCRS course credit directory.

Questions about your next step? 

We are ready to serve you.  

Contact us today at or 215.670.9214. We are ready to answer any questions you have about taking the next step at Peirce College. 

Veteran Success Stories

Veterans Success Stories


Business Adminstration

Powered By Peirce
Request Information Image

Looking For Program-
Specific Information?