Peirce College 2009 Delta Mu Delta induction

I’m happy to announce that this year, 55 Peirce Business Administration students became members of Delta Mu Delta, Kappa Nu chapter. Delta Mu Delta is the International Honor Society in Business Administration. Each fall, students who meet eligibility requirements (Business Administration majors with a minimum 3.3 GPA and 60 college-level credits) are invited for membership.

Our on-campus program was on Dec. 4, and our virtual program took place Dec. 5. Including the most recent inductees, the Peirce College Delta Mu Delta chapter now stands at 386 members!

Congratulations to Associate Professor Sheila L. Perkins, who was inducted into Delta Mu Delta as an honorary member. Sheila is a dedicated member of the Business Administration faculty, and has been instrumental in providing guidance to the program and its students. Thank you Sheila for your commitment, and welcome to Delta Mu Delta!

Freddy Flippen, April Collins, Jon Lenrow and Camille Pierre also deserve special thanks for all their hard work organizing the on-campus event (some photos included here). Fabulous job!

• Prev Post
  • Next Post

3 thoughts on “Peirce College 2009 Delta Mu Delta induction”

• Congrats to all of you. Only wish this process was fair for everybody. Or structured better for students who struggle at first but finish with all the criteria. I guess its not what you always know, its who you know :(.

• I appreciate you sharing your concerns, and I want to assure you that the process is monitored in order to be as fair as possible. Each fall, we invite all eligible students to participate in the Induction Program – in most cases invitations are based on cumulative GPAs, which are posted by the first week in September. Our eligibility standards are in line with those of Delta Mu Delta International. If anyone has additional questions or concerns, I welcome the opportunity to review this process. Please contact me at rjtoliver@peirce.edu or 215-670-9265.

• This was an experience I'll never forget. I thank Peirce and its exceptional staff for the help in getting me where I am. As my personal goals are being accomplished, I also stand proud setting an example to my children. If I can do it, they also can do it.

LeaveComment