Learn the Leadership Skills That’ll Put You in Demand
In addition to traditional leadership skills, we’ll help you learn how to inspire the people and teams around you — using motivation, commitment and communication to help you succeed and help them reach their full potential.
Those are the skills that will make you so attractive to employers in a number of quickly growing career paths. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, jobs for social and community service managers will increase 21% by 2022. In the same time, jobs for general and operations managers will grow 12% and 13% for employee relations and human resource managers.
At Peirce, we can put you on the path to a rewarding, successful career in Organizational Leadership and Management.
- Our faculty is made up of organizational leadership experts with real-world experience to share
- Classes are available online, on-campus or a combination of both to fit in with your busy schedule
- The current curriculum covers a variety of critical leadership skills from ethics and diversity to decision-making and communications
Peirce College also offers comprehensive career development services that assist our students with providing personalized guidance for career development in Organizational Leadership and Management. To learn more about our services towards organizational leadership careers, visit our Career Development Services (CDS) Center.
Organizational Leadership and Management Careers With a Peirce Degree
Here are some examples of specific job categories that our graduates might pursue after earning a Master’s in Organizational Leadership and Management at Peirce College:
- Education Administrator
- Training and Development Manager
- Career Counselor
- Talent Manager
- Management Analyst
- Instructional Coordinator
- Healthcare Strategist
- Small Business Owner