Attending Peirce as a Veteran or Family Member 

Personalized service is a signature hallmark of attending Peirce College. 

This starts with assisting you with the application process and using your VA benefits.

Our admissions team, academic advisors and career counselors will also help you select the program that will help you achieve your goals.

After you apply to Peirce, we will help you order your transcripts and complete a free, official credit evaluation that determines how your military and professional training, previous college courses, credit-by-exams, professional certifications and other experiences will apply as transfer credit to our degree programs.

Next, we will prepare you for success as a new student. This includes: 

  • Guiding you through the financial aid process, including how to apply for scholarships, and see if you qualify for a corporate tuition discount.
  • Showing you how to lower your costs through prior learning assessment, including professional and military training and credit-by-exams, and alternate credit providers, like,, and
  • Helping you prepare to earn stackable, industry-recognized credentials that validate in-demand skills, and apply those credentials as credit toward your degree.
  • Providing career and professional development services that help you make the successful transition from your military career to your civilian career. 

Personalized Service for You

Meet Our Veteran Team

Questions about attending Peirce? 

Contact us at or 215.670.9214.

    Sending Us Your Transcripts

    Maximizing Your Military Training and Prior Learning 

    Electronic transcripts should be sent to:

    Paper transcripts should be sent to:

    Peirce College
    Office of the Registrar
    1420 Pine Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19102

    Learn more about sending us transcripts for military training, credit-by-exam, professional certifications and previous college courses.


    Veteran Success Stories

    Veterans Success Stories


    Business Adminstration

    Powered By Peirce
    Request Information Image

    Looking For Program-
    Specific Information?