Earning Credit for Your Military Training 

Peirce College is a leader in awarding credit for military training and other forms of prior learning.  We specialize in evaluating and maximizing college credit for your military training as well as your prior education, professional certifications and other work and experiences that resulted in you gaining college-level knowledge. 

Military Training & Transcripts

Request your Joint Services Transcript (JST) or Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) transcript and submit official copies to Peirce College. 

We also encourage you to send us official transcripts from other colleges and universities you attended, as well as credit-by-exam scores and other professional training.  Learn more.  

Once you apply, we will complete a free, official evaluation that shows you how your military training and other prior learning apply to your degree program, and what credits you still need to complete your degree or certificate.

    Send us your transcripts

    Maximize credits awarded for your military training.

    Electronic transcripts should be sent to:  info@peirce.edu

    Paper transcripts should be sent to:

    Peirce College
    Office of the Registrar
    1420 Pine Street
    Philadelphia, PA 19102

    Veteran Success Stories

    Veterans Success Stories


    Business Adminstration

    Powered By Peirce
    Request Information Image

    Looking For Program-
    Specific Information?